*please scroll all the way down for links to other great blogs, my archive, and to follow or get new posts by email. to contact me directly, email kylaluaz at gmail dot com. *


Sunday, March 2, 2014

For Dr. Seuss, and Wildness

Creature. Photo by Kyla
I've launched a new blog today. It's called "Walk into the Mystery" and I'll use it to post some different fare than I post here. "Mystery" will have stories, flights of fancy, imaginative rambles, depth journeys, and probably some silliness.

As it's Dr. Seuss's birthday today, this seemed an auspicious time for the launch.

I've linked to the new blog in my bloglist below and as with the rest of those, when there's a new post it will rise to the top of the list. You can also go to the blog itself and sign up for new posts to be emailed to you, if you wish.

I'll be keeping this blog updated also, at least once a month, along the lines of flying as an ongoing metaphor for creative survival in heavy times.

My own flight requires that I find ways to let some of my wilder writings roam a bit freer, so I'm giving them their own venue. I make no promises for them, but I hope at least some of you enjoy at least some of them.


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I checked it out and enjoyed the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It felt good to get that started. That little story, I wrote for a small contest in the writing forum I belong to. It didn't do very well in the contest but I had a lot of fun writing it and sharing it.

      Delete

Followers